Perforated filter disc, made of stainless steel, aluminum, low carbon steel, copper, brass, has different shapes such as triangle, round. With high accurate filter precision and high anti-corrosion performance and rust resistance, perforated filter discs can be used in filtration of air, liquid, solid, oil and other fields. It's significant for rubber, plastic industry, sewage treatment, petroleum, chemical industry, machinery, ships, vehicle industry, food making applications.
Perforated filter disc specifications
- Metal material: stainless steel, low carbon steel, aluminum, copper, brass.
- Thickness: 0.3–5.0 mm.
- Disc diameter: 5–600 mm.
- Disc shape: round, triangle, strip shaped, etc.
- Hole shape: round.
- Hole diameter: 0.5–10 mm.
- Layers: single layer or multiple layers.
- Frame: margin, no margin or wrapped edge.
- Border materials: stainless steel, copper, aluminum, rubber, etc.
- Filter precision: 2–1000 μm.
Note: Any size can be customized according to your requirements.
Perforated filter disc features
- Accurate filter precision.
- Uniform holes.
- Excellent anti-wearing property and rigidity.
- Anti-corrosion performance and rust resistance.
- High temperature and acid and alkali resistance.
- Easy to install, Low maintenance.
- Long life span.
Perforated filter disc package
Generally, we use plastic film to package perforated filter discs or bowls and then putting them into wooden carton for easy transportation.
Note: You can have extra requirements according to your conditions.
Perforated filter disc applications
Perforated filter disc can be used in filtration of air, liquid, solid, oil and other fields. It's significant for many applications such as rubber, plastic industry, sewage treatment, petroleum, chemical industry, machinery, ships, vehicle industry, food making.